1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Sparkz v2.1d

A fresh variety of wired objects: sensors, displays, numeric logic, scanners, printers, and more!

1. 2.1c - more bug fixes and improvements

metadept
    CHANGES
    -fixed a lot of bugs with data transfer and validation between memory cells, layer swappers, scanners and printers. these objects should now connect much more reliably
    -made block printers overwrite blocks (including empty space)
    -made block printers no longer drop tiles that cannot be placed
    -block scanners and block printers can now be activated with 'E' even when inbound wires are connected

KNOWN ISSUES
    -wires will sometimes be disconnected or improperly connected after loading a world. I think this is (at least in part) a bug in the vanilla game, but I'm looking into it. if devices fail to transfer data, try disconnecting and reconnecting them
    -the states of memory cells, printers, scanners, etc are confusing, so I'm working on some graphics with better visual affordance
Return to update list...