1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Sparkz v2.1d

A fresh variety of wired objects: sensors, displays, numeric logic, scanners, printers, and more!

1. nnnn20430
    nnnn20430
    5/5,
    Version: v2.1d
    cool
  2. Crippsey
    Crippsey
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0
    An amazingly useful and fun mod that keeps getting better!
  3. Malicante
    Malicante
    5/5,
    Looking better and better Metadept! Been using this since the mod came out, likely gonna keep using it for good, especially with these new changes!
  4. Solifuge
    Solifuge
    5/5,
    Great work. I'd love to see some of these merged with Vanilla! Also, are your test characters ponies? Because they look like ponies.
    1. metadept
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I do hope to see more of these items merged into vanilla; we'll see what the developers want. Also, there WILL be objects for manipulating (reading, breaking, placing, etc.) blocks coming in a future update, just waiting on a few more scripting features in the next vanilla patch... soon!

My characters aren't intended to be any specific theme, but now that you mention it I definitely see the resemblance, lol.
  5. DranKof
    DranKof
    5/5,
    This is amazing and a bag of chips. Sensors. Liquids. Traps. Wires. Tripwires. Functional buttons and consoles. More sensors. Drains. All within the realm of what the engine offers. This is a myriad of basic functionality that should earn you a permanent position as advisor on the staff. Awesome job.

Hope I'm not overdoing it. There's just too many common, average mods to not give good credit where it's deserved. Keep up the good fight!
    1. metadept
      Author's Response
      Awesome, glad you like it! I'll do my best to keep pushing the limits of what the scripting functionality can do, so look forward to even more exciting stuff as the game develops!
  6. Leosky
    Leosky
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0 PRERELEASE
    excellent first step ! when need now automation behavior :)
  7. devrock3033
    devrock3033
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0 PRERELEASE
    great addition of new objects! TRAPSSS!!?? I love the fluid pipes as always.
  8. Biggaveli
    Biggaveli
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1b
    All i want is computercraft/industrialcraft/forestry and redpower in this game. This is a step towards it :)
  9. severedskullz
    severedskullz
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Excelent work, my friend!
  10. talc
    talc
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Exactly what I've been looking for!