This update should make the raiders less likely to wipe out your npcs before you can get to them.
Later today I should have an example race submod up for anyone who wants to add spacestations for their modded race.
- Tweaking the raider’s difficulty - they are now one level lower across the board. They have numbers on their side, they don't need to be quite so tough
- Fewer spawn locations for tier 3 and lower stations. They should try to spawn in locations closer to players so you don't have to race across the entire station.
- More time between spawns at lower levels
- Protectorate Station is less likely to spawn raiders. As I add in more event-ready stations, the Protectorate station should be safer than others.
- Added guardspawners to the Protectorate Station command deck
- Changed how stations access events to make it easier for racial submods
- Made guard and crew spawners more likely to spawn the station’s main race
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Space Stations 0.6.3
Space Stations! WIP