1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

SoopyPaw's Characters Portrait Adjustment Mods v1.1

Portrait Mods

1. SoopyPaws
    Portrait Adjustment Mods!
    by SoopyPaws
    (WIP)
    +++++++++++++++

This is my first mod attempt, so I'm just lightly re-doing the character portraits to make them more to my liking. They still have the SV look to them, but adjustments to hair and faces are what I'm focusing on. I'm going to start with the Bachelors/Bachelorettes, and if I'm still feeling it I'll attempt all the characters.

+++++++++++++++
    If I've done everything correctly, I'll be releasing portraits as I get them done, adding them to the download folder.

There should be a .zip and a Mega provided for download.

https://mega.nz/#F!rLpHCCCL

If you click on the external link and it asks for an encryption code (doesn't seem to keep the non-encrypted kind) this should be the key. But, I have listed a link right above in the text that also gives you the same folder.
    I
    I
    I
    V
    !WDUxwm0SXwes4evL6eu5Cw

++++++++++++++

Bachelors:
    Bachelors All Portraits.png Alex.png Elliott.png Harvey.png Sam.png Sebastian.png Shane.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. All Bachelors Portraits done!