1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Solemn Lament 1.0.3

Lobotomy corp

1. nightmare780
    "is this my second mod that make your enemy rest in peace"
    I want to make this weapon hit the enemy instead of penetrating it and has the effect of weakening the enemy. If anyone knows how to do it please edit it or teach me (if you like it please upload it to Steam because I don't know how),

-you can makeit in anvil tier3
    -There is a two ver of this mod: rar-wich can you edit by your self. pak.-just use it.
    -I'm not very good at drawing the gun sprites, so anyone who can draw please help.
    I value opinions and look again for someone who can improve them.

looking for how to download a mod from a steam workshop without steam or steam workshop downloader !
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. Screenshot_2020-12-09 Funeral of the Dead Butterflies.png
    2. Screenshot_2020-12-09 Steam Workshop Butterfy Angela 죽은 나비 앤젤라.png
    3. Blacksl.png
    4. Whitesl.png
    5. Screen shot white sl.png

Recent Updates

1. weapon,lobotomy corp
  2. weapon,lobotomy corp
  3. weapon,lobotomy corp

Recent Reviews

1. Newdeyann000
    Newdeyann000
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Very powerful weapon, through I believe you could lower the damage a big and the energy use to allow some real gun gun action. Other then that a very good weapon
  2. hernan
    hernan
    5/5,
    me gusta buen mod
  3. Blueberry_Muffin
    Blueberry_Muffin
    5/5,
    I like it -w-
  4. Shining Sabaro
    Shining Sabaro