1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Snake's Attire Enraged Koala

Currently adds Snake's MSF gear from MGS Peacewalker And Ocelot's uniform from MGS3

1. Muppafone
    Muppafone
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala
    Please please PLEEEEASSSE update it for Glad giraffe!
  2. Shotgun75
    Shotgun75
    5/5,
    Snake perfection!
  3. Jayem1427
    Jayem1427
    5/5,
    I am a huge Metal Gear Solid fan, and this just reminds me of the first Metal Gear, the pix-elated one. However, these are just so well made, if you aren't an MGS fan, you'll probably still like it.
  4. Mr. CrazyScientist
    Mr. CrazyScientist
    5/5,
    Cool set broh!
  5. Starreaper
    Starreaper
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Re-Rated,
    full 5 out of 5 now that the bugs been annihilated :)
  6. Starreaper
    Starreaper
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great Mod, altho the current bug that makes robotics table, silver armor set, steel bars disappear from the crating tabs is a major downer :(,
    (if not for the one bug, would have had a 5 out of 5'er)
  7. ArtoriasX
    ArtoriasX
    5/5,
    i'd love to see more clothes from metal gear like Sniper wolf's or the beauties bodysuits from 4, Riden's "armor" (his body as armor) both from 4 and reverence and the PMCs equipment from 4 and so on and so on, I love Ocelot's clothes, i did not expect that it would be one of the first armors for this game from MGS, kudos for remembering.
  8. MetalOvercoat
    MetalOvercoat
    5/5,
    +1 for the Ocelot clothes XD
  9. tiltos
    tiltos
    5/5,
    Looks a treat! I'm mixing it up a little and going camo + red beret. Very cool!