1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Smart Tubes 1.2.5

The smart way to transfer items around in Starbound

1. OASSASSINOFINAL
    OASSASSINOFINAL
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Good, but does this work with star tech?
  2. Katorone
    Katorone
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    I'm really enjoying playing with this mod installed. My inner packrat is overjoyed with the ability to sort and redirect resources at a whim. It's wonderful how the author managed to allow for many sorting/relaying possibilities while keeping the setup clean and understandable.
  3. Guardian'17
    Guardian'17
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    One of a kind Mod!!! This was exactly what I was looking for! Absolutely Amazing!
  4. turtleStew
    turtleStew
    5/5,
    So far this is the best (and only) pipe/item sorting mod I can get that works. Now all we need is advanced item sorting.
  5. Darksoul777
    Darksoul777
    5/5,
    This is AMAZING!
  6. gvc051126
    gvc051126
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    The most beautiful transport system so far
  7. Regedit2000
    Regedit2000
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.9
    very nice. But...
    In the file "SmartTubes\Functions\StringingFunctions.lua", in function TranslateStringsFromString(STR) you need to change the pattern "%w+" to "[%w_]+" to support names with a symbol "_" (for example, this required for item of "FrackinUniverse" mod)
  8. DrakoZ
    DrakoZ
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.8
    Everything is super, I'm always for the introduction of such a game =)
    Unfortunately not many people make it worthwhile things.
    The only thing it would be nice texture change =) (which would show what a thing at the moment is moving)
  9. manelmp66
    manelmp66
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.2
    Nice and easy way of automate farms.
    Tired of move items looted? Place in a big storage and connect to the main store with that mod :-)
  10. LimeDraft
    LimeDraft
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    Nice?-Yes!!
  11. Melpyz
    Melpyz
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.0
    Really nice mod!