1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Stephan's Lots of Crops 2.0.0

More Crops!

1. stephanreiken
    Stephan's Lots of Crops

This mod adds 9 new crops to Stardew Valley.

-Special Thanks-
    MysticTempest for updating my mod in my absence as a part of the compatibility version with MysticTempest's Tea mod.

-=Installation=-

1. Install the latest Json Assets into your mods folder. It can be found at https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1720

2. Extract the this mod's folder into your mod's folder.

3. Have fun!

Disclaimer: This mod is copyright of stephanreiken and is provided as is, use at your own risk.

-=Download=-
    Link Above
    Compatability Version - Here - This version renames all crops and recipes adding a prefix 'Wild' to make it compatible with other mods that already implement these crops.

-Changelog-

2.0.0 - SDV 1.3 Update
    Now dependent on Json Assets, bundle modifications have been lost. Small tweaks to various settings.

1.41 - Bugfix
    Removed reference that should only be there in the compatibility version.

1.4 - SDV 1.2 Update
    Updated to SDV 1.2 to reflect new languages, no major changes to the mod itself. Doesn't support non-En

1.3 - Bundles Update
    Updated bundles, adding all modded crops to their respective seasons (those bundles still take only 4 to complete)

1.2 - Real Cooking Bugfix
    Updated Cooking items to be added by Friendship or Skill, as the TV is hardcoded not to work with new additions.

1.1 - Cooking Update
    Adds 6 Cooking Items/Recipies unlocked by the TV
    Adds all items to universal Likes, and adds some NPC specific Dislikes (some dislike all vegetables, etc)
    Fixed corruption in springobjects, discoloration on ice crystals in the mines.

1.0 - Release

-=Content=-
    [​IMG]

-Crops-
    This Mod adds the following crops to Stardew Valley. Seeds are sold from year 1 at Pierre's, scroll to the bottom of the list. It also adds 6 cooking recipes purchased at Pierre's in year 2.

Spring
    -Turnips-
    Seed Price: 20
    Crop Price: 55
    Grow: 4 Days

-Cucumbers-
    Seed Price: 160
    Crop Price: 85
    Grow: 10 Days
    Regrow: 4 Days

-Peas- (This is a Trellis crop)
    Seed Price: 50
    Crop Price: 40
    Grow: 12 Days
    Regrow: 2 Days

Summer
    -Pineapples-
    Seed Price: 200
    Crop Price: 140
    Grow: 17 Days
    Regrow: 3 Days

-Watermelon-
    Seed Price: 120
    Crop Price: 110
    Grow: 14 Days
    Regrow: 4 Days

-Onion-
    Seed Price: 40
    Crop Price: 80
    Grow: 5 Days

Fall
    -Carrot-
    Seed Price: 20
    Crop Price: 55
    Grow: 7 Days

-Spinach-
    Seed Price: 40
    Crop Price: 100
    Grow: 8 Days

-Peanut- (Multiharvest)
    Seed Price: 90
    Crop Price: 90
    Grow: 12 Days

-Cooking-
    This mod adds the following recipes purchased at Pierre's starting at year 2.

Onion Rings
    Pineapple Pizza
    Pea Soup
    PBJ Sandwich
    Spinach Dip
    Spring Salad
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    foghorn likes this.

Recent Updates

1. SDV 1.3 Update
  2. Bugfix
  3. SDV 1.2 Update

Recent Reviews

1. Planescaped
    Planescaped
    5/5,
    Version: 1.41
    I've always preferred this to the more crops mod. There might be fewer, but I think they're implemented far better.
    1. stephanreiken
      Author's Response
      Thanks I appreciate it ^^. I've actually been playing a lot of Stardew lately so I may consider updating the mod if updating to not use XNB is feasible for the features I want this mod to have.
  2. helos07
    helos07
    5/5,
    Version: 1.41
    i dont know what to say,

all i want to say is,

MORE CROOOOPS thanks man!
  3. godlcd
    godlcd
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    It adds more fun also.Thanks, lads. I appreciate it
  4. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    I have been using the earlier version for quite some time , this mod is great if you want a few added crops to the base game. Some of which I think should of been in the game by default.