1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Skull Cavern Elevator 1.2.1

Adds an elevator to the Skull Cavern

1. Bifibi
    This Mod is based on SMAPI 1.8+, for installing SMAPI refer to http://canimod.com/guides/using-mods.
    For installaton unpack the zip-File in the Mods Folder, just like any other SMAPI Mod.

An elevator like in the normal mine is added to the Skull Cavern, like in the normal mine the elevator is updated every 5th Floor.
    Note: The elevator is always placed to the right of the ladder.

If you want to use it for the beta with SMAPI 1.9 please use version 1.0 (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/smapi-skull-cavern-elevator.4547/download?version=20074)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Deadly1Kitten and Yoseiri like this.

Recent Reviews

1. DreamertK
    DreamertK
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Love this mod, though when I upgraded to stardew 1.3 beta and SMAPI 2.6.17 (the current one on their website), the logger says that this version is no longer compatible.
  2. Atmogenic
    Atmogenic
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    makes the skull cave mining 100% less pressuring and stressful
  3. Colination
    Colination
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Awesome! But, I have one complaint. When I reach level 1400 something, the elevator doesn't keep track anymore. I'm simply asking for you to add scrolling to the elevator. It would make it much easier.
    1. Bifibi
      Author's Response
      Will try to include it in next version; in the current update you could set the rate of elevators spawning higher so you can get deeper ;)
  4. Kulturbanause
    Kulturbanause
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Nice finally!!!