1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. Entoarox
    Seasonal Immersion changes buildings to fit the current season. Buildings can be snow-covered in winter, overgrown with vines in summer, etc.

Install steps
    1. Install the latest version of SMAPI.
    2. Unzip the download into Stardew Valley/Mods.
    3. Download a content pack (see next section).
    4. On Windows: copy the ContentPack.zip into the mod's folder.
      On Linux or Mac: unzip the ContentPack.zip into the mod's folder.

Suggested content packs
    (You can only install one.)
    Creating a new content pack
    To create a new content pack:
    1. Create four folders under the mod's folder: spring, summer, fall, and winter.
    2. Add PNGs with the same name as the content to replace in each folder. For example, add Mill.png to override the Content/Buildings/Mill.xnb file.

You can do this for any file under Content/Buildings, TerrainFeatures/Flooring, and TileSheets/Craftables. For craftables only, you must specify Craftables_indoors.png or Craftables_outdoors.png (or both).
    3. Create a manifest.json file next to the season folders with this content (replace all-caps text with your not-all-caps information):
      Code:
      {
        "Name": "MOD NAME HERE",
        "Author": "AUTHOR NAME HERE",
        "Version":"1.0.0",
        "Description": "BRIEF DESCRIPTION HERE",
      }

4. Optionally zip it into a ContentPack.zip folder (with the manifest.json and season folders at the root) to share.

See also
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. elle1429
    elle1429
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12.0
    I'm sure the mod is great,but it cant be used rn as it needs to be updated.
    Are you working on an update?
    if so how long till its done?
    Id really like to be able to use it but stardew valley(and smapi) dosent allow it because it's out of date/broken acording to the mods.smapi.io
    is there anything i can maybe do to fix it myself?
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      Seasonal Immersion is no longer being maintained as its functionality is now provided by a more generic mod, Content Packs for the Content Patcher mod are able to duplicate 99% of Seasonal Immersion, and all of the seasonal immersion content packs have conversions for Content Patcher available.
  2. gintokies
    gintokies
    5/5,
    i'll happily wait for the beta update of this mod because it's excellent, i'm in love!
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      Never going to happen, Content Patcher provides most of this mods functionality, and the parts that it doesnt will be made possible by EntoaroxFramework once that is updated.
  3. Gohae
    Gohae
    5/5,
    This mod is wonderful! It gave my game that extra something I was looking for. I hope it one day makes it way to beta so it can be used again.

Thank you for sharing this!
  4. irene21000
    irene21000
    5/5,
    Love this so much! Thank you for your hardwork.
  5. liandreth
    liandreth
    5/5,
    Love this mod. It's so awesome. Thank you so much!
  6. Jiuseppe
    Jiuseppe
    5/5,
    I liked the mod... but will you update to the smapi beta?
  7. Steam_Psycho
    Steam_Psycho
    5/5,
    This mod is great. adds more to the experience. Will happily wait until it updates before going to the beta.
  8. corwen
    corwen
    5/5,
    awesome mod! love this with eemie's victorian farm buildings
  9. Enrgyboy22
    Enrgyboy22
    5/5,
    Love this Mod
  10. livig
    livig
    5/5,
    Love this mod, miss it dearly with Elle's Seasonal buildings in the beta, but I'll happily wait for an update. Thank you for creating and sharing it.