1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] More Animals 3.0.2

Because a single pet is never enough!

  1. Entoarox
    This mod requires EntoaroxFramework to be installed to work.

    This mod allows you to get more pets.

    How do you do so? Easily, visit the Bus Stop and go to the empty box next to the cart in the top-left.

    Look inside the box and perhaps there will be a poor abandoned cat or dog there for you to adopt.

    This mod comes bundled with 9 different cat and dog skins (Author credits in spoiler) that are randomly assigned each day

    Now, as to some technical details:
    • The skin & type is randomized based on the year, month and day
      So reloading your save will not let you get a different skin that day
    • For every pet you have on your farm (Including the one marnie offers) there is a 10% chance (max 90%) for the box to be empty that day
    • Once you adopt a pet that day, the box will be empty for the remainder of that day
      (And not even cheating will let you adopt a second pet that day)
    Enjoy yourselves everyone, and thank all these awesome authors credited below for their texture work!

    dog_1    Bouhm
    dog_2    WildSpirits
    dog_3    WildSpirits
    dog_4    iWonTheWorld
    dog_5    Zhuria
    dog_6    Zhuria
    dog_7    Zhuria
    dog_8    Tofuffalo
    dog_9    BunnyBuns
    cat_1    WildSpirits
    cat_2    WildSpirits
    cat_3    JamieDepledge
    cat_4    Inccubus
    cat_5    Vixxi
    cat_6    mkslux00
    cat_7    BlackBodyX64
    cat_8    Ex0dus13
    cat_9    Ex0dus13
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

  1. More Animals 3.0.2
  2. Bugfixes!
  3. Massive update!

Recent Reviews

  1. BeneathThePlass
    Version: 3.0.0
  2. a26i25y
    Version: 2.0.4
  3. HalcyonEve
    Version: 2.0.4
    I love being able to have a farm full of cats and dogs that don't all look exactly the same!
  4. nikkiblueeyes
    Version: 2.0.1
    This is so wonderful! More breeds of pets! More breeds of livestock!! I can truly have it all now :D
  5. masmoney
    Version: 1.4.0
    It's a great mod, still not sure how I am supposed to install it, but overall, great mod! I know it took a ton of work, thank you! This will be amazing once I get it working properly!
  6. misskitty
    Version: 1.4.0
    Explain how to get the box in the first place, I can't find ou how to get the box
  7. AbdiBP
    Version: 1.2.1
  8. joyous.ariella
    Version: 1.2.1
    Amazing <3
  9. Androxilogin
    Version: 1.2.0
  10. foghorn
    Version: 1.0.0
    My god what have you done?! :D
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      Dark magic, and 1.1 is going to include Black Magic even the demons wont touch :P