1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Extended Minecart 1.8.1

Minecarts on your farm and in the desert!

1. Silhouette
    Silhouette
    1/5,
    Version: 1.7.2
    Bugged; Minecarts on the farm disappear in Multiplayer for Farmhands, and the Beach Minecart disappears on Night Market days, leading to players getting stuck in fences and unescapable terrain.
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      1) This mod is not marked MP compatible, and so any use in MP is at your own risk
      2) The night market is a event, it is a vanilla bug that the minecarts do not work with events - EM normally works around this by preventing you from going to a place where there is a event, but the Night Market does not work like other events and thus does not get blacklisted.
  2. 酒时玖
    酒时玖
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.2
    This is a great mod, but it can't support other languages, even if I want to translate it I don't know how to translate it。
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      That is what the discussion is for, to suggest/request things ;)
  3. fdlkmejkdfc
    fdlkmejkdfc
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    omg its so fantastic :D
  4. KendallRaine
    KendallRaine
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    Great way to improve the vanilla fast travel system without making it too rediculous/easy.
  5. Dakk77
    Dakk77
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    This is a huge time saver
  6. quirkyquark
    quirkyquark
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.0
    Lifesaver! Essential mod.
  7. LadyCat
    LadyCat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.0
    Love this - never made sense to me that the minecart locs were so restricted - logically, I mean. :P
  8. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    The mod I always wanted but never knew to ask for. Thank you.
  9. curi0
    curi0
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Great work, man! Well-placed minecart all-around, along with the choice for alternate routes. This eases up my commute around the town!
  10. Pathoschild
    Pathoschild
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Beautiful.