1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Expanded ICustomItem support

Entoarox
    The ICustomItem interface has been expanded again, and can now also be used for Building and GameLocation inheriting types.

Big shoutout to @spacechase0 for doing the testing on these, as I didnt have time to test them myself.
  2. Linux & Mac support!

Entoarox
    This fix should add back linux and mac support without needing to perform the jailbreak workaround.
  3. Extended ICustomItem support

Entoarox
    ICustomItem can now be used for:
    • GameLocation::eek:bjects items
    • GameLocation::terrainFeatures terrain features
    A new IDeserializationHandler interface has been added
    If applied to a ICustomItem, it allows the item to do extra checking on itself, and have itself removed from the game completely if something goes wrong.

(Due to SDV limitations, terrain features that cannot be restored at all are *always* removed)
  4. More fixing

Entoarox
    Fixing another NRE in world_bushreset, some mods apparently like to break every vanilla requirement >_>
  5. Fix issue with world_bushreset command

Entoarox
    This fixes an issue in the world_bushreset command that caused it to throw an error.
  6. New API's!

Entoarox
    This version provides public support for 2 new API's:

• The framework now uses SMAPI-mAPI to allow other mods that edit the players speed to do so using EF's intercompatibility framework
    • The custom item API is now publicly available, do keep it mind it is currently only functional for items in a chest or the players inventory.
      (Expanded support is in development but not yet complete)
    Mods...
    Katorone likes this.
  7. SMAPI 2.5 compatible version

Entoarox
    This is the SMAPI 2.5+ compatible version of EntoaroxFramework

Included in this version is also the beginnings of a custom item API, while the API is functional, it is not yet recommended for mods to use this.
    Entourage200, faeamie and Katorone like this.
  8. SMAPI 2.5 compatible version

Entoarox
    This is the SMAPI 2.5+ compatible version of EntoaroxFramework

Included in this version is also the beginnings of a custom item API, while the API is functional, it is not yet recommended for mods to use this.
  9. Fix version checking

Entoarox
    Fix pathos's mess on my end since he wont fix it himself.
  10. PlayerModifier application fix

Entoarox
    Due to an oversight on my part player modifiers did not get applied properly, this version fixes that issue. (And thus makes faster paths work again!)