1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. AbsolutePro
    AbsolutePro
    1/5,
    Version: 2.4.0
    It didn't do anything
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      Get the updated version from Nexus, this version is heavily outdated and thus SMAPI wont load it anymore - which if you'd bothered to check your log, you'd already know.
  2. UrWrstN8Mare
    UrWrstN8Mare
    3/5,
    Please update the mod, i need it so i can use more animals mod....my version in 1.3.36(i think,newest)
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      Check nexus for latest release.
  3. Agathe_F
    Agathe_F
    5/5,
    So very useful. I can't even play SDV when it's not updated because my favorite mods depend on it.
  4. Ginger256
    Ginger256
    5/5,
    So excited for the update! I only found this mod like, two days before it became outdated. lol
  5. ChelMel
    ChelMel
    5/5,
    I read and watched videos on this mod being used in the past versions of SDV so I understand the gist of it. I'm currently running 1.3.28 so I haven't gotten a chance to personally take advantage of this mod. I just wanted to leave a review on the mod creator instead. You put up with so much shit from idiots not understanding or even paying attention yet you still work on creating and updating stuff for us. I just wanted to say thank you and give you a 5 star review in hopes that someone sees this instead of a super low rating by a previous mental deficient. Thank you for being smart enough to create things like this! I can't wait to use Entoarox in the future.
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the support, hopefully I will be able to match your expectations.
  6. dank'd
    dank'd
    3/5,
    not working in in sv v1.13.13
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      And if you paid attention to the mod discussion, you would know that 1.3 is in *beta*, and that due to the necessary changes to the code a beta requires, I have so far chosen not to try and update, as I cannot input the time required to keep up with the rate of the changes.
  7. ShadowLeemur77
    ShadowLeemur77
    3/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Hey! The mod doesn't work because it doesn't have a mod subclass... any fixes?
    1. Entoarox
      Author's Response
      I do not deal with issues left as reviews, the discussion page is there for this, use it.
  8. Androxilogin
    Androxilogin
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    And I just began making temporary .xnb versions.. Horray! Back in action!
  9. springacres
    springacres
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8.0
    Does what I need it to!
  10. chessmates
    chessmates
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8.0
    PEW PEW used it on my awesome farm, now 20% cooler :)
  11. theaislinn
    theaislinn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.9
    Many thanks for this mod!
  12. SheepMilks
    SheepMilks
    5/5,
    Here to tell you thankyou for this mod! It's excellent!
  13. Almonda
    Almonda
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for this mod and also for continuously updating it and for being there when one has questions regarding it.
  14. お茶Mi's
    お茶Mi's
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.1
    awesome!! thanks for the update^^
  15. Dakk77
    Dakk77
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.7
    Your work is impressive
  16. mysty_arbuuu
    mysty_arbuuu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.6
    Thank you.
  17. TehPers
    TehPers
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    Awesome mod from an awesome dev!
  18. eemie
    eemie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.4
    (Y)
  19. Androxilogin
    Androxilogin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    Enables soo much you had no idea you could do!
  20. Androxilogin
    Androxilogin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    I USE IT!