1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

Tags:
  1. Squashing a bug

Entoarox
    This fixes a issue where conditional tile edits would not be applied immediately after loading a save.
    foghorn likes this.
  2. Unbacking backslashes!

Entoarox
    Fixed a platform-dependent issue in tilesheet sanity-checking that meant non-windows platforms believed all tilesheets to be non-existent, and forcibly shutting down the game assuming all hell had broken loose.
    foghorn likes this.
  3. Squashing pesky bugs and whipping logs into shape!

Entoarox
    This fixes a bug in the Warp handling that prevented warp overrides from functioning properly.

I have also taken some time to whip the logging into shape, and now it behaves like a proper gentleman again!
  4. Brand spanking new rewrite ahoj!

Entoarox
    This version of ALL requires EntoFramework 1.6.0 or newer to function.

I have spend a lot of time and effort rewriting the mod from scratch as feature creep made the old code quite messy.

The 1.2 version has very few new features, instead I have taken the time to really polish things and fill any cracks in the foundation.

One major new feature that this version does include is the Redirects system, allowing you to intercept load requests for any xnb in the Content directory,...
    Acerbicon and Harzelora like this.
  5. Fix to work with latest entoFramework

Entoarox
    Temporary patch to the 1.1 branch to make it work with the latest versions of EntoFramework while development on the 1.2 branch is in progress.
    foghorn likes this.
  6. Updated version that requires EntoaroxFramework 1.2

Entoarox
    Some behind the scenes work on the 1.2 update going on, but this is mainly a update that reflects changes into EntoaroxFramework 1.2 that ALL depends on.
    foghorn likes this.
  7. Recompiled version of ALL 1.1.21 due to changes in EntoFramework

Entoarox
    Recompiled version of ALL to update its IL to work with the new optional logging arguments in EntoFramework
    foghorn likes this.
  8. Update for EntoFramework 1.1

Entoarox
    Moved the Greenhouse and Lighting patches into EntoFramework and cleaned up some heavily used code in the tick event, might actually mean ALL is slightly less laggy :p
    Acerbicon and foghorn like this.
  9. Updated for Stardew 1.1

Entoarox
    foghorn likes this.
  10. Why CA!?!?! WHY!!!!!

Entoarox
    Exclude another edge-case where CA does do the lighting properly and my fix ends up breaking stuff instead of fixing it >_<
    WHY CA?? REALLY, WHY CANT YOU JUST DO IT EITHER RIGHT OR WRONG ALL THE TIME! *cries*