1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

Tags:
  1. bug fixes!

Entoarox
    Fixes issues in my mod build process that broke most of my mods.
  2. EF 2.0 compatibility update

Entoarox
    Just a rebuild for EF 2.0 compatibility - functionality is unchanged.
  3. Patch for compatibility with newest SMAPI

Entoarox
    This patch has been provided by @Pathoschild, give him some love for it!
    Kumoashi and foghorn like this.
  4. Update to SMAPI 1.9

Entoarox
    This version adds SMAPI 1.9 compatibility, thanks @Pathoschild for taking the time to update it for me.
    foghorn likes this.
  5. 1.2.9: The halfway 1.3 update!

Entoarox
    Plenty of changes, see the full changelog to get them all.

Code:
    - Made some changes to the manifest converter for 1.1 manifests, it should now work with the 1.0+ branch of SMAPI
    - Added `Properties` section to `Tilesheets` entries for adding properties to tilesheets added this way
    - Made `FileName` property for `Tilesheets` entries optional, if omitted, ALL skips tilesheet modification and just applies the contents of `Properties`
    - Changed tile edit logging to be clearer as to what...
    Acerbicon likes this.
  6. Major bug squashing!

Entoarox
    This update squashes a lot of interrelated bugs that together kept breaking things...

Hopefully this is the last bit of bug squashing I need to do for now, I am certain that everyone is getting tired of the near-constant updates....
    Acerbicon and foghorn like this.
  7. Squashing yet another bug

Entoarox
    This fixes a bug that previous bugs hid, and now mods should work fine again even if the author (Looking at you there @Androxilogin) makes a mistake.
    Androxilogin and foghorn like this.
  8. Squashing yet more bugs!

Entoarox
    This version fixes a issue in tile handling that broke attempts to remove tiles.
    Also added detection for tile edits that reference a tilesheet that does not exist, disabling these edits and attempting to keep the game going anyway.
    foghorn likes this.
  9. Squashing more bugs!

Entoarox
    This update squashes a few bugs at once.

1. The condition collision logic is flawed and for now has been disabled
    2. Fixed adding tilesheets for use from within the Manifest only
    3. Fixed the game crashing when trying to remove a tile that has already been removed previously.
    foghorn and Androxilogin like this.
  10. Squashing another bug

Entoarox
    This update fixes it so shops added through location mods work again.

Expect another update sometime soon, as @Androxilogin has found a ton, and some of these take a while to actually figure out, so waiting to update could mean these updates arent available for a week or more!
    foghorn likes this.