1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

Tags:
  1. Improving stuff and annoying thieves

Entoarox
    Got notified some thief over at stardewmods.com stole my mod, so since I had some code improvements laying around anyway, I got around to fixing them and thus here is version 1.1.2!

- Improved custom patch algorithm, slower PC's should notice a decent improvement in the speed a save is loaded.
    - Added a new `ALLRandomMessage` Buildings-tile Action, it randomly shows one of the messages that follow it, with `|` being used to separate the individual messages.
    - Detects if FarmHand is being used and turns itself off in that case, as ALL for SMAPI is not compatible with the FarmHand Compatibility Layer at this time.
    - Gives people the link to download ALL from when they are notified of updates, since I want to make certain people arent using versions that have who knows what done to them.

Remember people, code theft is still theft, dont support thieves and only download ALL from the Chucklefish Forums!
    Androxilogin likes this.
Return to update list...