1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleeker Glitch Chassis v2.1.7

More futuristic robot, less walking garbage bin!

1. ROCKECTX99
    ROCKECTX99
    5/5,
    Version: v2.1.7
    so good :D
  2. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1.6
    Nice!
  3. Another Kevin
    Another Kevin
    4/5,
    Version: V2.1.4
    I like the design, even though the metal is a bit to bright and clean for my taste. The only problem that i have is that ,after playing the game with the mod for a while, the two modpak datas ( head modifier +no joint light version ) aren't in the mod folder anymore. Not sure if it's normal for .modpaks to actually merge with the game, in my case it did, and now i'm stuck with the sleekier version as vanilla. Verifying my files didn't work, so all i can do is propab. reinstall SB.
    1. Concido
      Author's Response
      Check your assets folder, and any subfolders, as the game will load stuff put in there. Make sure you're not subscribed on the workshop as well.

If it's neither of those then you've performed some kind of black magic and fused it into your game.
  4. TinShigi
    TinShigi
    3/5,
    Version: v2.1
    This looks really cool, but your current standalone seems to be missing a file as I get an asset load error for "teleport_sleek.cinematic". I unpacked the pak just to make sure and it doesn't even include this file so I can't get off the ship, otherwise i'd rate higher :(
    1. Concido
      Author's Response
      Should be fixed now.
  5. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Version: v2.1
    Hopefully on Steam workshop soon (standalone version+addon) <3
  6. Lokii241
    Lokii241
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.3
    Excellent. I really appreciate the installation instructions. Keep up the good work.
  7. Astoria3200
    Astoria3200
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.3
    underrated mod
  8. StarLoverNaz
    StarLoverNaz
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.1
    I love this mod because it makes the glitch look so high tech. ^w^
  9. Pinkbat5
    Pinkbat5
    4/5,
    Version: v1.4.1
    This is really good. The spritework and everything is amazing. The only problem I have with it is the fact that the face-compatible versions of the hairstyles/head mods in the replacer are an entire new set of headmods instead of simply replacing the non-compatible ones. This makes the mod a bit incompatible for multiplayer, which is a shame.. But other than that, it's a great mod!
  10. Ramare
    Ramare
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    This is really cool. Good sprite-work, by the way, quite well done. My only possible complaint would be that not everyone may like the lights on all of the joints, but you could solve that with an alternate version that doesn't have the light points on the body.

A suggested change that would go well with this chassis would be also changing the head options to better fit with the more sleek and futuristic look. Perhaps more synthetic hair head styles?
  11. Pinkbat5
    Pinkbat5
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    I used to be "meh" with glitch. This changed my mind!
  12. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1
    Awesome mod! But.. is it me or do the blue dots on the robots look like the blue lights from the WAU? Maybe there brainscans on these..
  13. masteredwood
    masteredwood
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1
    Yes, this is an important mod for my... *cough* normal reasons...