1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Skyrails Overhaul 2.1

Better mechanics, more rails.

1. Slyke
    Slyke
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Needs some vertical rails in a future update, but this update added many new features the old one needed.
  2. laz2727
    laz2727
    4/5,
    Rails now use 2 times more durasteel? Great balance.
  3. SirTheProper
    SirTheProper
    5/5,
    I love the rails system. Is there anyway to make a vertical rail? perhaps a vertical boost rail? I really want to have a rail to space system and doing a diagonal takes forever.... maybe just really long track sections or something? If it is at all possible I would love some feedback
  4. h2odark
    h2odark
    4/5,
    I gave it four stars because, while it looks amazing, I can't figure out how to ride the rails, and I've read BOTH the original mod page and this one.

I equipped the rail tech, built the rails, pressed F multiple times trying to toggle the tech and nothing happens. The tech itself doesn't have any additional information in the tool tip, and there is no tool in the crafting table to make riding possible...

How do you ride the rails?
  5. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Great update! And I heard its being added to vanilla :) so great job there again!
  6. Darklight
    Darklight
    5/5,
    This filled in so many blanks left by the first skyrail mod. Hope this one gets added to the game too!