1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Skizot's Dozers 4.2.2

Vehicles of mass destruction :)

1. PufferPig
    PufferPig
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe
    Ha. now I can just bulldoze villages.
  2. Alextheman1987
    Alextheman1987
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe
    But, How do you get the machine? i am stumped =\
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      You need to buy the vehicle controller from the dealer at the Outpost. He is outside to the right from Penguin Bay. I have updated main post with the info. Thanks for letting me know that it was unclear.
  3. adimetro11
    adimetro11
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe (FINAL BETA)
    I can flatten land easily with this! Good work as always!
  4. Pezz
    Pezz
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe
    Feels surprisingly meatier than older versions and extremely handy for preparing land for tree farming c:
  5. The Darkling Wolf
    The Darkling Wolf
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod for mass destruction once you get bored of plinking at things with a matter manipulator.
  6. kbob103
    kbob103
    5/5,
    how do you spawn the machine in
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      buy the unlocker at any crafting table, 'eat' the unlocker, goto SAIL > head techs , select whichever dozer you unlocked, press "F" key to start desctructing :)
  7. spaztheninja
    spaztheninja
    5/5,
    Really enjoy this mod. It's an essential mod for making ground level to build ones base / HQ on. Thanks for updating and fixing them it's really appreciated.
  8. TCRN030
    TCRN030
    5/5,
    Both dozers work great! You even fixed the glitches that made it hangup for 30 seconds when first bringing out the minidozer. Well done sir, well done!
  9. CyM
    CyM
    5/5,
    Шикарно =)