1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Skittle's Mega Crafter 1.2

Yo dawg I heard you liked-

1. Coupper
    Coupper
    5/5,
    Version: 1
    It may be weird, but I like the one that is functional with various mods
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      I think I know what mod you are talking about. That is fair enough. :P
  2. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH! Now with this mod installed, I'm willing to download your clothing mods to my hearts content!

Oh, and the bunny was a real nice touch to, nothing says Skittle like a giant white bunny! ^^
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      <3
      Thank you!
  3. artguk
    artguk
    1/5,
    Poorly. I have 200 different modifications. Can you collect all your clothing stations in one? You are welcome. Create one modification, and in other topics just make links to the new modification and do not update the old modifications. I personally do not like the design of this machine.
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
  4. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Plz dont do this
    Skittles mega pack is good enough
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      It has begun...

It's okay, I will add this to the mega pack when its all finished. You wont have to download it separately. I'm sorry I should have specified that.