1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Skellies July 2014 1 of ??

A race of walking, talking Skeletons. (With custom ships, armor and more!)

1. Shoehead
    [​IMG]Skellies![​IMG]

Play as fleshless skeletons...In Spaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

Who are the Skelly?

When a formerly fleshy group of humans, who were looking for remnants of the Earth's past now scattered across the stars, encountered the evil Space Necromancer, they decided he would make a cool neighbor. He was not.

Now "cursed" with immortality the Skelly roam the stars in search of fun, rad times, and maybe a slice of pizza or six.
    What this mod adds!

Skellies - Undead fun lovers and all round rad dude(tte)s!

[​IMG]

Outfits - Six starter outfits as well as FUN HATS
    [​IMG]

6 Armor Tiers - With more on the way!
    [​IMG]

Custom Respawn animation - You don't stay dead for long
    [​IMG]

Custom ship - with a giant skull on the front because heck yeah why not?
    [​IMG]

Flags

[​IMG]

A Brand New Car!
    [​IMG]

Coming in the next update!

Object descriptions - Big thanks to Dijnn!
    MORE HATS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Required[​IMG]

Or

Yewtoobe

Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Tier 7 plus a small bugfix!
  2. Apex and Avian descriptions
  3. Respawns!

Recent Reviews

1. DDSilver
    DDSilver
    4/5,
    Version: July 2014 1 of ??
    I love the skeleton race but i have a slight problem but It might not be your mod

Whenever I use the skelly car my sound makes alot of Freaky Noises while the game freezes, then stops and I can drive normally, any Ideas why?
  2. -Pollywog-
    -Pollywog-
    5/5,
    I can't even begin to describe how much I love this, especially the Skeletor tier armor.
  3. Soude
    Soude
    5/5,
    Such a great mod, from idea to execution! My main character is a Skelly and I don't plan on changing that, easily my favorite race out there now. Plus it's goon made so you know it's extra rad.
  4. moyer
    moyer
    4/5,
    Version: April update 1
    Looks good was able to try it for a moment and it first gave a error and froze/crashed the game then I removed the other mods except xbawks character creation menu and it worked seemingly fine till I re-added the other mods and tried creating a different race and it crashed with the exact same error so what I have learned is this mod does work with other character creation menus but the error said one word that stuck out something about a trampoline. I assume one of the mods I have installed added the item though I have no idea which one. Anyways nice mod if you need info about the error I'll get you a copy and now I shall be watching for future updates for this mod, nice work.
  5. Angry Diplomat
    Angry Diplomat
    5/5,
    Quite possibly the most fun I've ever had with this game.
  6. Hajlakan
    Hajlakan
    5/5,
    THIS IS AWESOME
  7. Djinn
    Djinn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.8
    This is the mod that really inspired me to get into seriously modding, and there's nothing like it for humor, creativity and fun. Also, the respawn animation is seriously excellent.
    1. Shoehead
      Author's Response
      Yaaaay! Your mod is great!
  8. kngjeremy
    kngjeremy
    4/5,
    this mod is awesome, but wont work on multiplayer :( you should update it for multiplayer use!
    1. Shoehead
      Author's Response
      Whoever is hosting the server needs to be running the mod too. That's just how Multiplayer is ATM
  9. KRIEG!!!!!!!
    KRIEG!!!!!!!
    5/5,
    I LOVE THIS MOD
  10. greenleafgamer
    greenleafgamer
    5/5,
    1. Shoehead
      Author's Response
      Thanks for spreading the word!