1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Siv's Marriage Mod - Wizard And/Or Sandy Only 1.0

Allows you to marry the Wizard and/or Sandy

1. .Lavender.
    This is an edit of Siv's Marriage Mod so that only the Wizard and/or Sandy are marriageable. Inside the Wizard files, you'll find a folder that changes events and dialogue to reflect a bunch of different changes: whether he had an ex-wife, and ex-husband, or one at all (I call this "young" as it also gets rid of references to Abigail). There are also options for a female wizard, including one where they are renamed to Witch.

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY SPRITES OR PORTRAITS OUTSIDE OF THOSE IN THE ORIGINAL MOD. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR COMPATIBILITY.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    LiveWireGoth likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. LiveWireGoth
    LiveWireGoth
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    For some reason thanks to Harvest Moon: Animal Parade has lead to me being obsessed with wanting to marry the wizard in Stardew Valley.(To bad he's not a choice yet) I'm glad to have found this because I can now marry the wizard.
  2. uchihashes
    uchihashes
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thank you, I'm off to romance the wizard.