1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

SiriusBound Biomes 2017-11-15

Everything is super Sirius.

1. Rosethorns
    Mod Description:
    • Naturalises tile colours for most vanilla planets, meaning you won't find any blue desert sands or green barrens. Or blue moons e.t.c

• It also adds back the odd coloured versions as rare versions of the vanilla planets so if you do want an odd coloured planet or just want a pleasant surprise they are still out there.
    The reason I made this mod is that I wanted coloured planets to feel special. When every planet out there is wild and wacky nothing is wild and wacky anymore.

Not only that but I found it hard to be motivated to build thematically on strange coloured planets unless the build called for it (which it often didn't)

Note:
    The Mod has a low priority set to -9998 If you want this mod to override other mods open _metadata in a text editor and change priority to a high positive number.

Screenshots:
    Its hard to show but here are some pictures for those who need em.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    lizabell and Waffle-Chan like this.

Recent Reviews

1. notanaccount2
    notanaccount2
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-11-15
    Good mod.