1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Extended Character Creation Mod: Now, even easier! 1.3.3

Just a clean looking modification to the character creation screen, for custom races.

1. icesonic
    icesonic
    5/5,
    Version: Angry Koala pt.4
    epic mod for an epic game! This is a must have for any gamer in Starbound
  2. Ahmi
    Ahmi
    5/5,
    Version: Angry Koala pt.3
    Loved this mod from day one, and it just keeps getting better :)
  3. espilonarge
    espilonarge
    5/5,
    Very useful, kept simple and basic. Does help in the long run with the limited slots available on the character creation screen. Good work. :)
  4. TohKlidan
    TohKlidan
    5/5,
    Just everything I needed to add a custom race.
  5. okok111
    okok111
    5/5,
    Version: V. Offended Koala
    Things like this should be in vanilla starbound, as they massively help reduce problems with mod clashing.
  6. Markus Eliassen
    Markus Eliassen
    5/5,
    A necessity when dealing with lots of Race Mods. I am very pleased to see mods like this starting to pop up so soon after beta-release.
  7. shinra123
    shinra123
    5/5,
    This looks like fun.
  8. RockyTV
    RockyTV
    5/5,
    Nice mod. I was looking for something exactly like this for my new species mod.
  9. Myou
    Myou
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-14
    That's perfect! :)
  10. Fluury
    Fluury
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-14
    Was waiting for someone to do this, now I can finnaly have more species without having to fear the character creation screen is messed up, thank ya!