1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Extended Character Creation Mod: Now, even easier! 1.3.3

Just a clean looking modification to the character creation screen, for custom races.

1. deathromer21
    deathromer21
    5/5,
    Version: Furious Koala Pt. 1
    Its great, thanks!
  2. Aderovar
    Aderovar
    5/5,
    My friend, IT was the mod I was searching for so loong, thaaaank you !

Love to all Starbounders ;)
  3. Permafrost22
    Permafrost22
    5/5,
    I really like this! GOOD JOB! Keep it up!!
  4. motmotthestar
    motmotthestar
    5/5,
    amazing!!!!!!
  5. MagicPlayer
    MagicPlayer
    5/5,
    Like Pongapp said, delete the image.cache file in the starbound folder and the complete bar will show up. THANKS PONGAPP!
  6. trazeguy
    trazeguy
    4/5,
    This is a good mod, but can you fix something?I have a mod that uses a race menu of its own, and one overlaps the other, as they are in the same place.Can you program it so it scoots over when that happens?Thank you.
  7. UmbreonMV
    UmbreonMV
    5/5,
    its great for multiple races
  8. Badybrine130
    Badybrine130
    5/5,
    Its a great mod, but the races are behind the actual buttons and I cannot select any race except the avali
  9. Pongapp
    Pongapp
    5/5,
    Just wanted to say that AR001 is right. If you are getting a graphical error (I couldn't see the list) try deleting image.cache within the main Starbound folder. That worked for me! Thanks for the tip.
  10. Gunide
    Gunide
    4/5,
    Is there any alternative mod to this one? I don't exactly feel like waiting for this to be fixed.
  11. DeffreyJahmer
    DeffreyJahmer
    4/5,
    I really like your mod, but my forespeaker is right. I'm having problems with the frame, too. It's all cut off on one side and I can't tell what I'm "creating" there ^^
  12. bluefluffy
    bluefluffy
    5/5,
    there is a problem the panel is cut away can you fix it please
  13. Machi N
    Machi N
    4/5,
    I'm rating it as "good" cause I guess it works fine... sadly I seem to be the only one (except for Akirame Saotome) that has a bug. But since I am the only one that has this problem I can't really blame you. Great Mod though.
  14. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    I seem to be having a problem: The entire panel is cut away.
  15. AkirameSaotome
    AkirameSaotome
    1/5,
    I do not see the complete bar
  16. AR001
    AR001
    5/5,
    (interface/UI problems? delete Starbound/image.CACHE) :)
    Best Mod for custom races, looks good and is minimalistic (which is what i want).
  17. Desolator
    Desolator
    4/5,
    Ok, but the interface doesn't show so I can't make characters for custom races. Also, can you update?
  18. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    3/5,
    i have always used this mod but it doesn't work anymore... can you PLZ update it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  19. SkyDragon7
    SkyDragon7
    5/5,
    I bet its awesome. Found this while searching for the argonian species mod i wanna try it bad XD so. Ill test if it works on a mac (not sure. Saw some exe files there) and oooh so excited to see it work (if it works >.=.<)
  20. Arkfall
    Arkfall
    5/5,
    Kay, so i use this alot, and you need to update it to the newest patch... that'd be great XD