1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Extended Character Creation Mod: Now, even easier! 1.3.3

Just a clean looking modification to the character creation screen, for custom races.

1. Xander Kau
    IF THE ABOVE DOWNLOAD LINK DOES NOT WORK:
    goo.gl/kHsHoh <-- This link should automatically start a download for the mod.
    But! The download link above does not add to my download counter ;3 so try the normal link first.

This is a simple mod to clean up custom species. Simply extract into your mods folder in your Starbound folder, and that's it!

Increase slots, and integrates with the new system.

Please leave comments and rate, it helps people find my mod more easily! And let me know if you get any errors with it, I would love to fix it quickly.
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Hey cool an update
  2. It worked!
  3. Why won't this let me upload?

Recent Reviews

1. Wordlesspigeon8
    Wordlesspigeon8
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Works well in current version, and does exactly what it says. well done!
  2. Zumori
    Zumori
    5/5,
    Thank you very much!
  3. babbeldown
    babbeldown
    5/5,
    Lightweight and does the job. Thanks!
  4. Saphirdrache
    Saphirdrache
    5/5,
    Works perfectly. Now i can make huge colonies with a wide variety of species.
  5. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    5/5,
    Does exactly what it says on the tin, and does it well enough. 'Nuff said.
  6. StarheartXD
    StarheartXD
    5/5,
    It is a very good mod!
  7. xandertifft
    xandertifft
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe
    Well, I Loved It very clean and non intrusive, OH and my first name is Xander too. :]
  8. Avi_Tech
    Avi_Tech
    5/5,
    This WOULD be useful, I tried all these types of mods and non worked. I want it ;-;
  9. Yahwa
    Yahwa
    5/5,
    good
  10. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Good mod