1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Silverforte's Hunger Rate 1.2

Tired of hunger depleting so fast? This is for you.

1. icegriffon
    icegriffon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Totally should be a vanilla option, instead of ultimate "You either starve real fast, or never" choice.
  2. Calanon7
    Calanon7
    5/5,
    Thanks a ton for this mod.
  3. Sketch2347
    Sketch2347
    5/5,
    Works great now dude, need that half hour to actually enjoy the game. So thanks for that.
  4. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    I like the hunger element in the game, but I agree that it was more annoying than anything. Thanks so much for this!
  5. Drogean
    Drogean
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN VANILLA. I was ready to quit this game before this mod came along . This mod lets you not spend half the game trying to manage your friggen hunger.

thank you, mod maker
    1. Silverforte
      Author's Response
      You're most welcome.
  6. ariennex
    ariennex
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Nice, I like it. I was pretty annoyed by how fast hunger moves, especially on a fresh character, but removing it or or stacking food to infinity isn't what I had in mind either... this is a good solution imho.