1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shreddys' Blocks 1.6

Diagonal pipes, girders, and more.

1. Shreddys
    A new block template for pipes, girders, and any other block of that sort. It allows for diagonal placement and joints.

I have included the option for changing the dead ends of these pipes and girders as well. To do so, place a widget block (crafted in the industrial workbench) in front of the pipe end and it will change the pipes' appearance, making it look like they are connecting to the background, as seen here:
    Sloped Block Caps.jpg

Also, in case you forgot where you placed them, the widgets will be visible if painted pink. Like this:
    Widgets.jpg

The older variant that changes appearance when painted black is still in the mod (both the config file and the image), in case anyone prefers that method.

Girders and Pipes.jpg

I've also included a simple light source designed to be placed between pipes for a little extra glowy animated goodness.
    Sloped Pipes.jpg

And, to go along with the angled pipes there is a flame trap that can point in any of the eight directions.
    When placing it there is an arrow indicating which direction it is pointing, but it will be invisible once in place, so it can blend in with any block.

The first input is for flames:
    flame_trap.jpg
    And the second input is to trigger particle emission, in case you want to set up a little warning before the trap fires off, or if you just want pretty particles and no real flame:
    flame_trap-particles.jpg

The mod also has a few other blocks that I thought would be nice to have, such as darkness (sloped and square) and ribbon cables.

Please let me know if you see any stray pixels or general weirdness. And if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments I'd love to hear from you.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Thankee!
  2. Sentient Cookie
    Sentient Cookie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    These tiles are something I have been wishing for for a very long time. Thank you very much for your hard work in making this! :D
  3. V30SH
    V30SH
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-08-12
    very cool mod C=
  4. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-08-12
    Perfectly =)
  5. MinecraftBoi110
    MinecraftBoi110
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-08-09
    pretty good
  6. Bam4000
    Bam4000
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-08-09
    Super mod also it would be cool to see this mod on the steam workshop someday
  7. Moldis
    Moldis
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-08-07
    Really nice looking blocks. Looking forward to updates if there are any
  8. ChangelingRain
    ChangelingRain
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-08-05
    Extremely useful both as a template for new materials and on its own merits.