1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shipyard Rebuilt - now with farming dome, warehouse 200 crew limit 4.00

Customizable shipworld w/all "T9" vanilla ships, larger fuel tanks, giant ship yard, 200 crew, cake

1. Now Compatible with MadTulip's ship mod! Easier server usage.

bk3k
    The titles says it all...most. Sorry but your existing Hylotl ship's platforms are going to turn to dirt. So craft new and replace them. I had to rename them, but the reason I did was so very worth the inconvenience.

The mod is now compatible with Mad Tulip's ship mod! Well you need the life support patch mod too or... you'll die right away because I'm not installing the vents for you. I had to run through a few hoops to make it work(hence the platforms). There are (destroy-able) invisible background blocks in many places I previously had just an image. 25 health so you don't accidentally break them.

I cooked up a little scheme to detect if his mod is installed too, and if so you'll get an item that reboots sail(necessary with his mod!) spawned at the teleporter.

Assets are all moved to the prerequisite mod so that a server need only use that to support Shipyard users - rather than needing THIS mod too. So some can have a shipyard, and others a vanilla ship etc. In that case though, only upgrade on Single Player!
    foghorn likes this.
Return to update list...