1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shipyard Rebuilt - now with farming dome, warehouse 200 crew limit 4.00

Customizable shipworld w/all "T9" vanilla ships, larger fuel tanks, giant ship yard, 200 crew, cake

1. Added shipworld to dropbox

bk3k
    I uploaded a shipworld to use in my dropbox folder for people who need that to upgrade their characters. Again back up your player folder before attempting it. I won't be responsible for those that don't. Directions are on the main page.

I also posted some pictures. Yes I hate the "airlocks" I used. I'm going to create a better solution to replace those. They are a "for now" solution that doesn't make it look like the ships and hallway are one piece.

This place is really too huge to consider capturing with just screen shots, so I posted a couple blockImage files to show the size and scope. The first is the starter ships, and hallways/shafts in detail. The ships are hardly noticeable as they're small still.

The other picture is the T9(final) upgrade. In that only the ships change and the other color is there to illustrate where the hallway is. The ships are far more prominent in that one. So you should have a good idea of the layout and scope.

Yeah the place has a whole lot of emptiness to it now. Also nothing but ships, hallways, and shafts. I'll begin to remedy that to make it more interesting and useful. Of course since the thing is customizable, you can do the same with no need to wait on me.

There is no need to re-download the mod if you have it already. The "update" is to inform people about the shipworld being added. If you already had the mod and need the shipworld now, just download that. Of course I'll have actual substantive updates going forward.
Return to update list...