1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shipyard Rebuilt - now with farming dome, warehouse 200 crew limit 4.00

Customizable shipworld w/all "T9" vanilla ships, larger fuel tanks, giant ship yard, 200 crew, cake

1. Delete old version and read update notes

bk3k
    Noteworthy changes please read -

1. Those who had issues with new characters while also using FU (courtesy of their new BYOS addition) shouldn't have issues anymore. This mod will now supersede their ship. Nothing against them, but I would presume that if you wanted to use FU's BYOS ship then naturally you wouldn't install this or any other ship mods. Plus this is necessary for the mods to coexist now given how they're both implemented. I might look into retaining a hybrid option down the line.

2. SB(1.3?) basically eliminated a whole stage of the game. Where you have the thrusters fixed but not FTL, so you can explore new worlds in your solar system. I dislike this change. An additional effect is you had to complete the Lunar Base mission to unlock the Shipyard. Thus the ship's tier2 is cut out. I have corrected this.

Now you buy a basic ship repair kit from Penguin Pete (the mechanic at the Outpost). This is available as soon as you can make it to the Outpost, although you should still talk to Ester first. If you want to explore more or jump into the Lunar mission is up to you. Note you should be able to do the mission with better gear if you explore more first, as your starter planet is the lowest tier planet which has the worst stuff. I'm considering making a stand-alone version of this for non-shipyard users.

And I believe this is compatible with the mods that let you skip quests etc. I checked some out and it seemed fine. If you find one that doesn't work, let me know.

3. I changed some of SAIL's dialog to make the existence of the Shipyard a little more natural. I also added some dialog, such as when you purchase the Basic Ship Repair Kit.

4. Verp Ship added - The beautiful original ship is by ProkhorVLG, although I've made a few improvements myself. This is an early beta ship design so it doesn't have upgrade tiers, but you won't care once you see it! I suppose this does highlight that I need to replace the black glass connections with something better.

The Vepr is also available as a stand-alone mod. You can download both without harm and you might as well since you can't CRAFT Vepr stuff without that mod too.

This WILL NOT appear in existing Shipyards, and maybe that's for the best since you might have used that bay for something. You can delete your .shipworld though - this will reset your shipworld so you have everything. As usual take all your stuff you want to keep first. If you built some expansions you want to keep, I'd suggest using the Base in a Box mod to scan the area and reprint it in the new Shipyard.
Return to update list...