1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship Yard Rebuilt - Race Support Patch #2 1.01

Adds even more custom races to the Shipyard

1. bk3k
    Currently adds the following race mods to the shipyard.

"Felins",
    "Kineptic",
    "Gyrusens",
    "Peglaci",
    "sallok",
    "Avali",
    "SergalMod",
    "The Orcana",
    "Gems",
    "lamia",
    "Race - Munari",
    "Geode Race",
    "Hive Wasp Race",
    "Elunite",
    "Bunnykin",
    "Callistan Race Mod",
    "NekoGrills?!",
    "Wanderers~ (Liopi's Furry Hybrid Race Mod)",
    "The Lagoths",
    "GreckanRaceMod",
    "Playable Fenerox!",
    "The Pony Modpack",
    "insectoid",
    "Skelekin Race"

This is the 2nd race support patch so check the other one if your race isn't covered here! More may be covered by this patch later. Note that if you use this patch, these race's ships won't be in the shipyard. Rather you'll be on a vanilla ship within it (and could choose another with my spawn point mover mod). Some racial ships "may" be in the shipyard eventually.

I'll also note that just because a race you use isn't listed, that doesn't mean they're "incompatible" with the shipyard... they just won't be in it. They'll be in their regular ships and those races that are patched in would be in the shipyard. I'm not sure what's still missing between the two patches anyhow.

Let me know if I'm missing a currently updated/functional race and where to find them. Also I've been lazy and just threw everyone this patch onto the human ship. And while you can move the spawnpoint, let me know if certain races would better belong on other ships (in your opinion). I can change the defaults easily.

Obviously patch mod this requires Shipyard Rebuilt and thus bk3k's Blocks and Objects.

Optionally you can also use Mad Tulips Ship Mod(use the life support patch too) in addition to this. You can in this way use his mod with races they don't already support. Just as long as I do!

Huge thanks to aradiddles who compiled most of the race data that I'm too lazy to compile in a reasonable timeframe. That made creating the patches far more practical.

Please ask questions or report problems in the discussion tab. That goes for any mod actually. I'll be glad to help you there. Suggestions would also be better placed there.
    The reviews are for rating the mod itself so that other Starbound players might know if the mod is worth their time or not.
    The reviews/ratings don't actually affect me, but please be considerate of your fellow Starbound players by only posting reviews that serve this purpose. Thank you.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Avali fix