1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

SheiFoxy's Purple Crystals are Purple 1.0

Why are "purple crystals" pink? Now they're purple!

1. SheiFoxy
    Purple crystals are kinda...pink. This mod makes them more, well, purple!
    Nothing more or less than that really. I just hated that so called "Purple" crystals were actually pink.
    So I changed them to a color more pleasing to my tastes. It's also purple. Like, for real this time.

[​IMG]

I also made them slightly see-through because come on! Crystals!

Thanks to those who helped me figure out how to do this. This was a learning mod, but it's tested and should be compatible with everything. It will load on top of everything so it will turn things purple even if you have another mod that affects this tile.
    Enjoy!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. purplecrystal.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Does EXACTLY as advertised, though is there any chance you'd be willing to make it so it can be painted? That would make it all that much better! ^^