1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shattered Alchemy! v8.6.3

Potions, Elixirs, Brews, and more!

1. Sock_Bunny
    dumb 1 image rule.png <--- you should totally click that
    Have you ever read the text at the top of the Medical Station menu? I know I haven't! The text claims says you can craft potions using it... I wonder what kind of potions we can make using it?
    none
    there are no potions in vanilla Starbound

Which is why I decided to make...
    it actually isn't the reason why but it sounds better if I say it is
    The Shattered Alchemy Mod!

It's a brand new way of crafting items inspired from Shattered Pixel Dungeon! Simply find an Alchemy Pot (pictured below) in any random chest around the universe, place it down, and start experimenting!

This mod introduces 68 new items-- and those are just the ones I actually bothered to count! Wow!

But how does one get all these wonderful items, you might ask?
    Well, it's simple! Google it, do you honestly expect me to include a step-by-step guide on how to... Just toss any 3 Alchemy Seeds into the Alchemy Pot, press the button, and OH MY GOD THE SEEDS VANISHED AND THERE'S SUDDENLY A POTION IN MY INVENTORY AM I BEING HACKED OMG AHHHHHHHHHH

To answer your questions, yes, you are being hacked, thank you for noticing you just made a potion (if you actually read the thing labeled "But how do I get all of these wonderful new items?")!

But that's not all you can do with seeds, try mixing some with a potion! Try mixing one with a potion!
    Try mixing that potion with a potion! Try actually using the potions instead of mixing them like some weirdo drinking the potions!
    Who knows what they'll do? Something good? Something bad?

Did... did you just kill yourself with a Potion of Toxic Gas? AHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD, THAT'S actually kinda depressing. What did you think you'd get when you put a seed called 'Sorrowmoss' into it? The seeds description literally says it's poisonous! If you mixed a Sorrowmoss and two Sungrass's thinking it'd cancel the venom, then you're just giving me way too much credit.

Next time, throw the potion made from poisonous seeds at your enemy. Nerd.

dumb 1 image rule.png

Watabou - Pixel Dungeon
    00-Evan - Shattered Pixel Dungeon
    EmissaryOfInfinity - Shady Merchant
    LiquidAppleJuice - Inventory Bag Slots
    Aegonian - Invisibility Script/Time Events
    ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850109963
    https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/elithian-races-mod-a-starbound-expansion.3019/ )

Q: can I join a vanilla server with this mod installed?
    A: if you want them to ban you, yeah!

Q: Is this mod compatible with Frackin' Universe?
    A: yes

Q: why do you talk so much? this post is very long :c

Q: can I join a modded server with this mod installed?

Q: can I join a modded server with this mod?

Q: hello?
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. VampERRus
    VampERRus
    3/5,
    Version: 8.5.3b
    Now let me tell you what I found bad about this mod. The core idea of having a lot of potions means none of them gets to be used. Searching for them in the middle of a fight is just wrong, you get hurt so much. I don't know how to fix it to be honest and the thing is that your inventory is always full because of all the seeds and potions in the inventory, in fact, I never had to brew anything because I got everything from Reward Bags. Oh, talking about Bags. The chance of getting potions is way too high (at least it was half a year ago, but I didn't see a word about it in the changelog) and also one reward bag gives you like 6 potions? I remember my inventory getting overloaded with the potion stuff so, it just doesn't feel balanced
  2. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Version: v8.4f
    Undoubtedly one of the best mods I've tried.
  3. NightmareDL
    NightmareDL
    5/5,
    Version: v8.3c
    Nice mod
  4. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Version: v8.3c
    A great edition to my RPG-based starbound, definitely recommend this to anyone who likes the RPG style in their starbound experience.
    5/5 added to my mod collection.
    1. Sock_Bunny
  5. StormSlayer
    StormSlayer
    5/5,
    Version: v8.2-BETA-1.4b
    This mod is excellent. I really like Pixel Dungeon, and have its items and tools in Starbound is a fascinating experience, thank you for do this, and I hope that the Pixel Dungeon community will increase to enjoy more mods like this. <3
    1. Sock_Bunny
      Author's Response
      Thank you :D I also plagiarized the Cloak of Shadows, Chalice of Blood, Cape of Thorns, Ethereal Chains, and Timekeeper's Hourglass from Shattered >:D

not in this mod, but in another mod
  6. strayer_pok
    strayer_pok
    5/5,
    Version: 7.5b
    It's a great mod!

one question tho what can i make from the alchemical catalyst?
    1. Sock_Bunny
      Author's Response
      Thank you :D Catalyst's are used for making Elixirs and Brews from one or more potions :o Potions of Strength, Toxic Gas, Paralytic Gas, Healing, and Shielding can be mixed with them. A Catalyst and a Potion of Healing gives an Elixir, but if you add a Potion of Shielding to that recipe you'll get a different Elixir :o
  7. Dandion
    Dandion
    4/5,
    Version: 7.5b
    I really love the effects potions have, but why the potions? Why not some Sci-Fi things, like stims or chemical techs, or whatever? it's not a fantasy setting after all.
    1. Sock_Bunny
      Author's Response
      I dunno ;-;
  8. qqyy0913
    qqyy0913
    5/5,
    Version: 7.4
    nice MOD~!!
  9. AlphaDrako
    AlphaDrako
    5/5,
    Version: 7.4