***ONLY AVAILABLE FROM NEXUSMODS.COM AND COMMUNITY.PLAYSTARBOUND.COM, DO NOT UPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION AND CREDITING ME!***
I didn't like Shane's post-marriage dialogue at the Flower Dance, so I made a small edit. NOTE: You do have to click on him a couple of times to see the full dialogue. Credit goes to ConcernedApe for creating Stardew Valley and making the original file - I did not use anyone else's edits as a base for this.
This is a simple XNB mod, so you don't need to mess with SMAPI.
1. Find the directory where Stardew Valley is installed. For the Steam version, open Steam, find Stardew Valley in your library, right click, select Properties, go to Local Files and click Browse Local Files. From there, go to Contents/Resources/Content/Strings.
2. Find the original Events.xnb and rename it to something like Events_old.xnb.
3. Extract the modded Events.xnb and move it to the Strings folder.
Note: Recent updates mean the default dialogue is now tweaked, but I'm leaving this up since I feel it now goes too far in the other direction.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Shane post-marriage Flower Dance dialogue edit 2.0
Just what it says on the wrapper.
- Shane Flower Dance dialogue tweak update Apr 9, 2018