1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sebastian - New Hair and Moto Jacket 2017-02-01

A mature looking Sebastian gets a haircut and moto jacket. Comes with portrait and sprite!

1. scyerline
    Sebby makeover! After I married Sebastian I figured I could try making my first mod. I wanted to give him an urban hairstyle and some clothes that would suit his motorcycle hobby. Also added stubble to age make him look a bit more mature but kept his face pretty vanilla.

I hope you enjoy it!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sebastian2.jpg Sebastian1.jpg

HOW TO INSTALL:
    1. Download and extract files
    2. Open folder directory ...Stardew Valley\Content\Portraits and Stardew Valley\Content\Characters
    3. Back up your Sebastian.xnb file (you can rename it to Sebastian_Original.xnb) in both the characters and portrait folders.
    4. Copy and paste the new file into the respective folders
    5. You are done! Enjoy the sexy mod!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Sebby.JPG
    2. Sebastian01.JPG
    3. Sebastian0.jpg
    Zik_2233, mikaze-chan and Yoseiri like this.

Recent Reviews

1. ANBDownloads
    ANBDownloads
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-02-01
    Love this look for him. He looks more mature and rough around the edges which fits his whole motorcycle bad boy thing better.
  2. Xandri
    Xandri
    5/5,
    the first mod i ever added to a game, like ever!! this one is must needed! :D
  3. ItsKaz
    ItsKaz
    5/5,
    Its so cool! I love him way more now <3
  4. Nahaldnin
    Nahaldnin
    5/5,
    Love the new look! Thank you :)
  5. hendrik
    hendrik