1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Screams V2 2.1

Makes monsters scream and shriek at you, because since WHEN did any monster go 'BWOOP'?

Tags:
  1. IndigoTail
    IndigoTail
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Perfect. Seriously, it had been bothering me since the BLOOP came out.
  2. xaliber
    xaliber
    5/5,
    Compact and effective. Give more variations at least!
  3. Markelius
    Markelius
    5/5,
    Thanks so much! I've wanted these sfx back since they were first replaced with the bloops. A much needed mod, it's become a permanent addition to my install. :)
  4. Pachi3080
    Pachi3080
    5/5,
    Just perfect.
  5. Alex_Hupsch
    Alex_Hupsch
    4/5,
    Moar SCREEMZ!
  6. temmieiii
    temmieiii
    5/5,
    Aaahh. Hear scream of pain that fking creatures, fantasing how them call for help, trayng escape from you, and then he anderstand what don't have a chanse, he bite armor and YOU squeeze their eyes in a fit of rage, then in front of their cubs shot off head and finaly hang for a gut on tree in front of den... Magically.
    Eeep, i hate many creatures of starbound. Thanx for SFX.
  7. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    ANYTHING is better than "BWOOP!" from every monster in the universe. Adding variety to it like this is even better. Thanks for the fix!
  8. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    As I never got around to doing it myself, I endorse this adaptation of my old mod and transfer ownership. :D
    Can't wait to see where this leads!