1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Screams V2 2.1

Makes monsters scream and shriek at you, because since WHEN did any monster go 'BWOOP'?

Tags:
  1. Darkspinesupersonic8
    Original and Credit by/to LoPhatKao

Ported over to Official Release v1.0 by Dark Acheron Sunset.

This mod allows us to have SOME of the SFX of monsters from the Koala builds back. Monsters will scream at you when they see you and will cry out in pain when killed.

It's not much, but it's all we have right now.

This was converted from the giraffe builds to v1.0, I take no credit for this mod other than porting it over and uploading it, LoPhatKao is the original creator of this mod, and I will take it down at their request. Otherwise, enjoy the screams.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Update v2.1

Recent Reviews

1. IndigoTail
    IndigoTail
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Perfect. Seriously, it had been bothering me since the BLOOP came out.
  2. xaliber
    xaliber
    5/5,
    Compact and effective. Give more variations at least!
  3. Markelius
    Markelius
    5/5,
    Thanks so much! I've wanted these sfx back since they were first replaced with the bloops. A much needed mod, it's become a permanent addition to my install. :)
  4. Pachi3080
    Pachi3080
    5/5,
    Just perfect.
  5. Alex_Hupsch
    Alex_Hupsch
    4/5,
    Moar SCREEMZ!
  6. temmieiii
    temmieiii
    5/5,
    Aaahh. Hear scream of pain that fking creatures, fantasing how them call for help, trayng escape from you, and then he anderstand what don't have a chanse, he bite armor and YOU squeeze their eyes in a fit of rage, then in front of their cubs shot off head and finaly hang for a gut on tree in front of den... Magically.
    Eeep, i hate many creatures of starbound. Thanx for SFX.
  7. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    ANYTHING is better than "BWOOP!" from every monster in the universe. Adding variety to it like this is even better. Thanks for the fix!
  8. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    As I never got around to doing it myself, I endorse this adaptation of my old mod and transfer ownership. :D
    Can't wait to see where this leads!