1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Satellites Pack (Discontinued!) 9/18/17

Adds space station dungeons into the game, as well as spots for players to build their own!

1. Hotfix for Frackin Universe Addons!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    It's come to my attention that there were some syntax errors that I overlooked when developing the addons for Frackin Universe. This should hopefully be fixed now.

However, I must warn you that, as an open-source modder with limited time, I don't usually have the time to maintain my own mods every time a new update is released. Since Frackin Universe updates so frequently, I can't offer any guarantees that the addons that I developed for it will still work on the latest version of Frackin Universe, especially as time passes. In fact, I'd personally like for others with more time, dedication, and interest in both Frackin Universe and the Satellites Pack to develop and maintain addons that bridge the compatability between both mods together.
    lordbociek, Nebuleous and WoogaBooga like this.
Return to update list...