1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Satellites Pack (Discontinued!) 9/18/17

Adds space station dungeons into the game, as well as spots for players to build their own!

1. Even more space station dungeons, and some basic Frackin Universe support!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    OK. first off, since this is a big change, and since I've removed a few things, or changed some things around, I highly recommend that you delete your previous version of this mod pack.

Anyways, here are the big changes:

- Split off "scifidungeon" stuff for use in the Legacy Dungeons mod. As a result, "scifidungeonspace" will be placed into a new mod called Space Station Dungeons Addon - Legacy Dungeons, which will require the Legacy Dungeons mod to use.

- Added more modified base-line space-based dungeons to the Space Station Dungeons Example mod, including "aviantombspace", "aviantemplespace", "floranhellspace", "floranhuntinggroundsspace", "glitchsewerspace", and "humanprisonspace".

- All dungeons are now more easily identifiable from space, since the ship's navigational systems now give some fairly accurate descriptions for each of them.

- Added some basic support for Frackin Universe, through the addition of a couple other addon mods, as well as additional support for Tier 7 space stations. However, it's not guaranteed to last for long, since Frackin Universe updates at at least a weekly rate, whereas I, the author, update at a much slower pace.
    foghorn likes this.
Return to update list...