1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Satellites Pack (Discontinued!) 9/18/17

Adds space station dungeons into the game, as well as spots for players to build their own!

1. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Version: 10/6/16
    Very interesting mod for space stayers :D
  2. ARMORS
    ARMORS
    5/5,
    Version: 5/22/16
    Update, plz
  3. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    4/5,
    This mod looks well made, but whenever I try to load Space Station Dungeons Base, it tells me "cannot convert a null".
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      You should replicate the error, and then post your starbound.log file within this mod's discussion board, so that I might be able to troubleshoot the problem. (You should possess the ability to include the file as an attachment to your post.) Without your starbound.log file, I can only guess at the problem (such as a mod conflict), which isn't all that helpful for me.
  4. NekoSoul
    NekoSoul
    5/5,
    5 stars for waiting in 1.0!
    GJ!
  5. aidan10555
    aidan10555
    1/5,
    the reason I give it a one star review is because when I try to load the game it says a asset is missing but I checked the files and everything seemed in order
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      Try downloading it again. Apparently, there was a syntax error that got overlooked, but that's recently been patched out.
  6. FazeBlaze
    FazeBlaze
    3/5,
    Version: 3/26/16
    Eh kinda Useless if you wanted a satellite or a space station you could ,A go to an asteroid field or ,B go to a planet of choice and build a stairway to heaven not many know that there is actually space straight up in this game but cool mod nonetheless
  7. Pigbear
    Pigbear
    1/5,
    Version: 3/20/2015
    I want to like the mod, But the fact that you can't actually build on the space areas makes me unable to, I noticed a platform is SUPPOSED to generate near the spawn area, but for me it will not.
  8. thorn..11
    thorn..11
    1/5,
    you cant build on the empty spaces you just die and it removes the outpost
  9. thegoresucker300
    thegoresucker300
    5/5,
    Good mod for those who wish of making a society in space.
    I was wondering , how do I make a ship I got from the Internet a station?
  10. Sargilli
    Sargilli
    4/5,
    Really great mod, only like fail1aw said, there's no starting platform and its impossible to build in the open space.
  11. danaketh
    danaketh
    5/5,
    It's awesome. Tho I've struck a tiny little problem - when I've used the stuff to build an underground base on my home planet, mobs are still spawning inside the base.

But it's still fantastic idea. Love it!
  12. TheSilentObserver
    TheSilentObserver
    5/5,
    One of the coolest ideas to come out of the modding scene so far, I just hope to see more stations and satellites and orbiting ships and other things come along soon.
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      I hope so too.
  13. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    DIY spess bases? sign me up.

*3 days and multiple sessions of starbound later* this mod is every bit as 'bad' for my time as is finding a barren planet.

speakin' of, what's with the sudden increase of planets per system?
  14. Sagarras
    Sagarras
    2/5,
    I would rate more but please put a more detailed description of what exactly to delete. The whole universe folder? Or just the stuff inside it?
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      Either way should work the same. If a universe folder doesn't exist, then Starbound should create a new one.

If you have some worlds that you want to save, you could try moving them to another location, then once the universe folder is cleared, move them back in. I can't guarantee that they'll spawn in correctly though, since the structure of the generated universe may be different than normal.

Anyways, the discussion page would've been a better place to discuss questions like this than with a review, though I believe that you're able to change the rating if you'd like.
  15. gatosardina
    gatosardina
    3/5,
    just downloaded it, but i wanted to say that you don't need to delete the universe folder
    the universe is procedurally generated
    you just have to go to a completely new area that you hadn't visited before for the game to start generating galaxies with the new assets
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      The information has been updated, although I personally still find it less of a hassle to delete the old universe folder, since there's no telling how much of the universe gets generated as the player explores it. For all we know, they may have to jump a million coordinates to the other side of the universe to get the mod to work.

Then again, I rarely keep myself attached to the stuff that I create in-game, since at this stage of development, along with how I tend to spend more time modding than playing the game, all the work that I might put into building a new castle or space station may be easily undone by changes to planet or galaxy generation, either by Chucklefish's updates to the base game, or by a new mod that I create or install.
  16. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    5/5,
    Version: 3/15/15
    Well I Like This Mod But I Missed My Home Becus You Need To Delete The Universe Folder ;(
  17. Markelius
    Markelius
    5/5,
    Simple yet effective. Can't wait to see what people will build with this!
  18. Maks2123
    Maks2123
    5/5,
    I like the idea. But add an icon of some sort, like a radio wawe indication or something. But you could add a icon of a satelite and the player would spawn in such a satelite because it would be the only thing that can be generated in these places, you know what I mean.
  19. GROVER CURES HOUSES
    GROVER CURES HOUSES
    5/5,
    a++ would park ass in orbit again