1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sandbound 1.3.1

Putting the sand back in the box.

1. orchigannapali
    orchigannapali
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    The mod is good but I have doubts if it could be made compatible with other mods that also try to eliminate history. I would like to combine this mod and chaosbound and another sandbox mod from apinanaivot and if it is compatible with other sandbox mods {I don't know much English this has been translated With google}
  2. AyyethisisTheH3ntaiBuy
    AyyethisisTheH3ntaiBuy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    I think this mod is pretty good, altough I am having trouble loacating things such as the airtight seal and other important items. this mod works especially well with universal uncrafter.
  3. tigerfestival
    tigerfestival
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    This mod adds a great deal of freshness to Starbound. If you're bored doing the quest lines and would much rather do things at your own pace then this mod is for you. The mod however is missing many bosses, but with updates more seems to have been added such as the kluex avatar and big ape as recently as this past week, so keep an eye out for important updates. An ingame guide would surely be helpful to many newcomers. Anyway I'm having a blast with this mod in spite of it's setbacks.
  4. ink___
    ink___
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    good mod, but i can't figure out how to get scanner lol
    1. Kaonicping
      Author's Response
      OK I understand what you meant now, and you unlock Scanning Mode in the starting quest (where you have to get 20 Core Fragments) in version 1.2.2 upwards.
      Thanks for the 5* review. :D