1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sam - New Hair and Jacket v2

Sam gets new hairstyle and jacket. Choose goatee or shaven. Comes with two portraits and sprite!

1. scyerline
    Sam makeover! I wanted to give him a different haircut and clean up his jacket. There are two versions, one with a goatee and one clean shaven.

I hope you enjoy it!

[​IMG] sam01.jpg
    sam0.jpg

HOW TO INSTALL:
    1. Download and extract files
    2. Open folder directory ...Stardew Valley\Content\Portraits and Stardew Valley\Content\Characters
    3. Back up your Sam.xnb file (you can rename it to Sam_Original.xnb) in both the characters and portrait folders.
    4. Copy and paste the new file into the respective folders
    5. You are done!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Images

1. sam1.jpg

Recent Updates

1. Sam - New Hair and Jacket

Recent Reviews

1. Bepsi
    Bepsi
    5/5,
    Version: v2
    I love, love, love this mod. It's my favorite character revamp mod and very well done.
  2. Tinnuval
    Tinnuval
    5/5,
    Version: v2
    It works great and he looks so much better now. Great hairstyle, he no longer looks like a Dragon Ball character :D Thanks!
  3. MarcelaAmoros
    MarcelaAmoros
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-02-06
    i loveeeed it <3
  4. R-Panda159
    R-Panda159
    2/5,
    i can't find the file to put it in
  5. vanesbiga
    vanesbiga
    5/5,
    Thanks! Sam is the better guy, but your hair is so ridiculous...! THANKS!! <3
  6. Quanahnator
    Quanahnator
    5/5,
    You got me with the beard! I might actually marry sam this play. XD
  7. springacres
    springacres
    5/5,
    Love this mod! He actually looks more like someone of marriageable age as opposed to an older teen now. (Granted, he still FEELS like he's twenty-one going on sixteen, but heh... he wouldn't be Sam otherwise.)