1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Saiyan Race Mod 1.0.4

Adds the Saiyan race to starbound.

1. MasterlyZack
    This mod currently adds the Saiyan race and 1 tier of armor, along with a set of vanity armor.

Vanity Clothes- crafted at a spinning wheel, and starting clothes
    Saiyan Clothes.PNG

Saiyan Armor- crafted at an anvil
    Saiyan Armor.PNG

And lastly, super saiyan 4 armor- crafted at a replicator
    Saiyan 4.PNG

The saiyan vest, saiyan legs, and scouter are edited versions of the saiyan legs vest and scouter made by Guy-
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/anime-manga-video-game-pack.2775/

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.4
  2. 1.0.3
  3. 1.0.2

Recent Reviews

1. blue3sonic
    blue3sonic
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    by the time it wasent out of date it wouldnt let me use it because some asset called bone bird wouldnt allow it and that made me disapointed itd be great if he started updating again
  2. 8bit-hero
    8bit-hero
    1/5,
    Abandoned by creator. Why bother at all if you're just going to abandon it?
  3. Gregaman
    Gregaman
    4/5,
    It's a great mod. The only issue I have with it is that it's not updated, and can no longer be supported by the Starbound client. I'd love to see some updates in the future.
  4. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    4/5,
    Great Idea, needs a little but of work and possibly a custom space ship? Also more clothing choices that relate to DBZ would be good, All in all could be a great custom race in the future :)
  5. Cristopherx112
    Cristopherx112
    4/5,
    please , update /(^u^)/
  6. jerome2rdg
    jerome2rdg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    great update
  7. Zooted_be_i
    Zooted_be_i
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    know you just stared this mod, but know people love DBZ. do them proud by this mod hopefully you put in pikalo, boo ect. or if your feeling crazy, make the capsule corporation ship lol but love this mod any way