1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

S3r1ous Mods 125

Compatible with the latest version. Easy to use. Stable. Periodic Updates.

1. sid3aff3ct
    sid3aff3ct
    5/5,
    Version: 63.1
    Not only is the Modpack enjoyable, but I like how in the txt file you created you have a "PHILOSOPHY", "S3r1ous WAY", and "AVOID:" sections. I enjoyed and was inspired reading them.
  2. Udieow
    Udieow
    4/5,
    Version: 63.1
    I'm not sure whether it's something to do with the latest update and/ or the mods itself. But the game starts up correctly without the modpack. With, it crashes. I took a screenshot of it. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1j7v2t&s=8
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Because of the new update
      bees.modpak
      pgs.modpak
      pgsadd.modpak
      cause it to crash, remove them
  3. Drewator
    Drewator
    5/5,
    Version: 62.5
    I love the modpack, keeps me busy. :D But can you consider maybe adding a few races? Much love <3
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      The problem with most of the Race mods to me personally is that they either don't add enough stuff to warrant as good alternative, don't have a specific theme or aren't unique enough, i've been testing a few out myself, i'll keep trying them out perhaps some will eventually match my overly strict and needlessly demanding criteria
  4. Udieow
    Udieow
    5/5,
    Version: 62.4
    Love it, much easier than having to go around and download them individually.
  5. ppu314
    ppu314
    5/5,
    Version: 62.4
    great
  6. endlessmark
    endlessmark
    5/5,
    Version: 62.3
    Great set of Lore friendly mods! i love it Keep Up the good S3r1ous|V3ss :)
  7. Luckywolfy
    Luckywolfy
    5/5,
    Version: 62.3
    Absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for keeping these mods constantly up to date, and thanks for adding the Other Races Actually Recognize Novakids (quite a mouthful) mod! One thing I might reccomend to add would be the Three-Eyed Hylotl Helmets mod (http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/three-eyed-hylotl-helmets.1736/) because it's one of those mods that simply improves the base game and should probably be part of vanilla anyway.
    1. ThaOneDon
  8. StealthFerret
    StealthFerret
    5/5,
    Version: 62.1
    Thankyou S3r1ous for your efforts in collaborating a fantastic collection of mods. It makes life much easier to download this pack and I've been using it for quite some time now. I'm really glad you included extra zoom levels and Col-ore-bound as they're very handy!
    Thankyou to you and the mod authors for this great pack! :)
    1. ThaOneDon
  9. Fliardo
    Fliardo
    5/5,
    Version: 62.1
    Very nice modpack, thanks.
  10. bouncynemo
    bouncynemo
    5/5,
    Version: v61.6 for Upbeat Giraffe
    Love the bundle :D.
  11. swyrl
    swyrl
    5/5,
    Version: 60.1 Patch
    Very nice modpack, has most of the mods I wanted to play with in it.

pros: lots of good mods, runs smoothly, easy to install

cons: works only in stable build, quest spam.

other: Tabula Rasa has many recipes that cost nothing. Not sure if intended, or a bug, or for testing, or if that's how you're supposed to get some items. (Lots of stuff from Starfoundry, for example.) Also, lots and lots and lots and lots of furniture. Pixels are also a big resource in this pack. you'll want lots of them.(I've been playing in unstable, so it's possible vanilla is like that too a bit.)

the cons are really negligible. What I mean by quest spam is that when you spawn you get ~15 quests all at once, and completing some quests will give you 5+ new quests. Not a big deal, but be warned that you will have a million billion quests.
    1. ThaOneDon
  12. ie123FIERYSHOTGUN
    ie123FIERYSHOTGUN
    1/5,
    Version: 60 Patch
    HOW do I download I click download and its just a patch??? for the mod pack
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Check version history
  13. Ryuu Kitsune
    Ryuu Kitsune
    5/5,
    Version: 59f Patch
    All the mods you need to keep you busy in one bundle
  14. Matakor
    Matakor
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 58
    Loving the pack, really gives me something to do after the jelly boss. Ran into a snag though. Solarium rods are no longer craftable, but some recipes are requiring the rods. Quests and some machines/tools/items are inaccessible because of this. If you can find a fix, it'd be greatly appreciated!
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry but we only support Stable version of the game. I am aware they were removed in Nightly version.
  15. kalin515
    kalin515
    5/5,
    good
  16. Sanitaurus
    Sanitaurus
    4/5,
    The modpack looks awesome , but I can't run the game now it gives me IOException: BlockStorage method 'read block' called when not open" and another error that I couldn't read

I put the modpak files on the mods directory as the thread said, and I freezes my game
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      This is only mean't for stable build of Starbound are you running any other or using any other mods? Well then i can't help you unless you specify....
  17. RianmakeR
    RianmakeR
    5/5,
    Version: Patch 57
    The Modpack looks great. But I do not know how to install [.modpak] files, sad. Well thanks anyway for the big job!
    Спасибо за проделанную работу!
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      copy .modpak files into "mods" folder
  18. Skyreacher701
    Skyreacher701
    5/5,
    Version: 56.2
    Excellent
  19. Mokerel
    Mokerel
    5/5,
    Version: 56
    This truly is an excellent selection of mods and deserves the 5 stars I gave it. However, I seem to have come across something that is, if not a feature of one of the mods listed, rather... strange. It seems that every ore that generates on each world is replaced with coal. It's great that have so much fuel now, but after searching 5 planets now, I've yet to find anything but. An answer would be greatly appreciated. Good work on this pack, again~
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Ok, should be fixed naow :3
  20. Sh3it4n
    Sh3it4n
    5/5,
    Version: 56
    Love this Modpack <3