1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

S3r1ous Mods 125

Compatible with the latest version. Easy to use. Stable. Periodic Updates.

1. rachierawrs
    rachierawrs
    5/5,
    Version: 88
    Great selection of mods, all up to date with PG.
    Can't imagine playing Starbound without them.
  2. enceos
    enceos
    5/5,
    Version: 87.2
    Do all mods of this pack work in Pleased Giraffe?
    1. ThaOneDon
  3. AnonPrime
    AnonPrime
    5/5,
    Version: 87
    Great collection! Balanced collection of what I consider are mods I can't play without. Look forward to see what gets added this time around for Pleased Giraffe
  4. wiwi556
    wiwi556
    5/5,
    Version: 85.1
    This is awsome.
  5. FooFooFoo
    FooFooFoo
    5/5,
    Version: 84.3
    It annoyed me to see that one star rating as the most recent review, this is a great modpack so have a bunch of stars.
  6. ExtremeDetox
    ExtremeDetox
    1/5,
    Version: 84.3
    Didn't add much..
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      0/10 - review didnt help me ;)
  7. n8thegr8
    n8thegr8
    5/5,
    Version: 83.7
    I have Spent hours on this game because of this modpack, Awesome job!
  8. Viceport
    Viceport
    5/5,
    Version: 82.4
    i have used this mod pack in the Enraged Koala patch and really liked it
  9. IvoryOwl
    IvoryOwl
    5/5,
    Version: 82.4
    You get 5 stars from me.
    Modpacks usually require a lot of effort and maintenance to make sure everything works smoothly, as if that wasn't enough you also go the extra length to make sure everything is up-to-date. Thank you :)
  10. UshevAnt
    UshevAnt
    5/5,
    Version: 82.2
    Imposibru!
  11. OrbitalChili
    OrbitalChili
    5/5,
    Version: 81.9
    Compilator is extremely on top of updates from the included mods, modpak'd mods that were otherwise parsable folder databases for greater stability when dealing with issues of random load orders + a bunch of mods, and you can pick and choose among each mod of what to include.

Most "issues" are going to be from the individual mods themselves as a matter that may soon be fixed by the individual mod author or a matter of personal preference.

Just make sure you read into what each mod does first if it's something you'd want. I'm currently only using about half of the included ones. And of course you're better off starting with a newly generated universe and fresh character (especially with CleF).

S3r1ous has "seriously" made itself out to be the first stop shop for newbies or people returning from long hiatuses of Starbound for "what mods should I get?".
  12. DinLemon
    DinLemon
    4/5,
    Version: 81.2
    Good mod pack, and good balance respected.
  13. Doomsage
    Doomsage
    2/5,
    Version: 80.1
    sooo, one of the mods makes it so that you have to have leather to make bandages and in oreder to do that you need to find a floran village, except i dont have a floran village on my starting world so i cant get the tanning rack to make leather. im stuck
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Should have posted it in Discussion section of Wild Things before making a review
  14. Aldath
    Aldath
    5/5,
    Version: 80
    Very good compilation of mods! However I don't know why you only included the SG file of ChokeLe Fish, since it seems to add nothing. Been playing up to 2 houres and no CLF mod content yet.
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Make sure to copy both .modpak files into same directory
  15. AyyLmao1337
    AyyLmao1337
    4/5,
    Version: 79
    А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!
  16. strkrjns
    strkrjns
    5/5,
    Version: 79
    Great but too many damn workbenches.
    1. ThaOneDon
  17. purdin20
    purdin20
    5/5,
    Version: 78
    Great mod! I currently have the universalists's tier armor. I've gotten my self pretty confused on what direction I need to go in order to get better gear. Any recommendations?
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Craft more Atomworks/Crystalworks based stuff
  18. Katyhja
    Katyhja
    4/5,
    Version: 77.3
    I am currently stuck at my Ship/Planet. I only run this Mod and im not able to fly to planets in my Star system or even the gate. I know i have to target it and be in the right star system. It just doesnt work
    1. ThaOneDon
      Author's Response
      Thats strange... do you have fuel and does it only happen with certain type of planets?
  19. Daedalous
    Daedalous
    5/5,
    Version: 77.3
    Best modpack 10/10 Thank u and keep the work up
  20. Ofmanynames
    Ofmanynames
    5/5,
    Version: 77.2
    Wonderful collection of mods stuffed together. Has very few bugs and makes the game have much more fun to do. Also updates pretty regularly.