- Added Pioneer, an Explorer Specialization
- 4 Professions Added!
- Miner, Tamer, Medic, and Engineer!
- Class Balance:
- Masteroids now use Target Pool (was accidentally set to regular pool), increasing overall Meteoric Metal drops.
- Third Tier Class Weapons, Specialization Weapons, and RPG Growth Objects are now marked as ‘Essential’ so that they are easier to locate (and because it looks cool).
- First Tier Class Weapons marked as Rare.
- Seconds Tier Class Weapons marked as Legendary.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug in Ninja’s Shadow Step where self.dps was not set to 1 if the baseDps parameter was not found in a two handed weapon.
- Fixed a bug in Phase Shift that tried to modify energy even if it didn’t exist (pets, for example)
- Fixed a bug where certain Specs could equip weapons that they normally wouldn’t be able to wield.
- Epimetheus no longer uses energy calculations taken from Danger Close.
- With the release of Professions, there may be some bugs. Please let me know if you have any crashes!
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
RPG Growth 1.81
Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound