1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RPG Growth 1.92

Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound

1. Major Update 1.4

ThornyFlora
    Took me long enough. You'll notice your characters are starting to overflow with power, learning new ways techniques for fighting: these are called Specializations, and will unlock after certain tasks are completed. Currently, there are only 7 Specs available, but I will be adding new ones 1 at a time whenever I have time.

I've also overhauled the Spira's Damage dealing potential by letting it scale with Vigor.

Lastly, a lot of text has been overhauled, but there may still be text issues among all the different UI boxes. Make sure to let me know if you see any egregious errors!

And of course, if you crash at all, please let me know. I had to completely overhaul a lot of the lua, so...
    lordbociek and Ranmaul like this.
Return to update list...