1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RPG Growth 1.92

Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound

1. sniperaust
    sniperaust
    5/5,
    Version: 1.41c
    You added Dragoon
    <3
  2. raijinrises
    raijinrises
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4f
    This mod drives my entire character's story and gives the character purpose even after I beat the game. Even now I haven't gotten my main character ( a Neko Ninja ) to Lvl 50.
  3. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Thx for the Small Fix (:
  4. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    This is one of the best mods, I like it a lot.
    Good luck with future updates!
  5. desafinado56
    desafinado56
    4/5,
    It's an amazing mod though it seems to cause traps to do 0 damage.
  6. Q2005
    Q2005
    5/5,
    Great!!
  7. Moldis
    Moldis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4b
    Love this mod
  8. EeaeZombae
    EeaeZombae
    5/5,
    Version: 1.36b
    Someone get me out of this skinner box-wait no let me stay I need to max out rogue.

Seriously, though, its a great mod.
  9. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    4/5,
    I've been using RPG Growth for a while now and its a great mod, but I had to remove it from my mod load order sadly.

Reason?
    It's a pretty rad mod and for anyone who likes RPGs to some extent and I'd recommend getting this, BUT if you have mods such as FU, FR, and/or any other mod that adds weapons or alters your stats then I'd have to say no.

RPG Growth simply makes you to strong. Kind of makes every other mods weapons and etc feel less awarding to get.
    1. ThornyFlora
      Author's Response
      I understand, but I prefer fun over balance :) Getting a difficulty+ mod might make it more enjoyable.
  10. Gorkaoscuro
    Gorkaoscuro
    5/5,
    its great ^^
  11. bugmenever
    bugmenever
    5/5,
    I LOVE THIS MOD
  12. Lengey
    Lengey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.34
    I´m a old gamer and play a lot of skyrim and other gamers. I know how deep the modder community could be.

Small mods like this remember me how much eforth the Skirim players on Nexus put on their job, small or big, they have love, and this mod is one of them.

Wondeful job here, your mod make my gameplay more deep, immersive and fun! Good job! You and many other modders make starboud my second fav mod community!
  13. Alexxjandroby21
    Alexxjandroby21
    5/5,
    starbound need more of this
  14. Silverforte
    Silverforte
    5/5,
    Adds a wonderful layer of depth to the game and gives you something to do outside of mine/grind/build (not that there's much reason to build). Starbound desperately needs this sort of thing.
  15. rafaellouy93
    rafaellouy93
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! It's nice for those who want a new starbound experience.
  16. Roshanko
    Roshanko
    4/5,
    Version: 1.32
    where i would love this mod i cant seem to get it to work i have added it to the correct folder but it just seems to not want to work i tried /spawnitem skillbookopen but this does nothing to help please help i would love to have this mod working
    1. ThornyFlora
      Author's Response
      Are you sure it's not working, or have you not even opened the Mysterious Book? Is XP dropping?

"/spawnitem skillbookopen" is a temporary fix for a potential issue, and at this point, I believe I phased it out of necessity, anyways, so it won't be helping you here.
  17. Volkey
    Volkey
    3/5,
    Version: 1.32
    It wont work. I put the .pak file in my mods folder and it does not work. I know mods work because iv done it before. Please help, Thanks
    1. ThornyFlora
      Author's Response
      Please post a log of some sort. Otherwise, I cannot help without information.
  18. K-A
    K-A
    5/5,
    Version: 1.31
    Really awesome. One of those that must be in vanilla (arguebly, but i cant imagine playing without it).
  19. TenkoKuugen
    TenkoKuugen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.31
    Love this mod. The weapons are pretty damn powerful at the highest tier, but honestly, there are tons of other powerful things in other mods too so I can't see that as a negative at all.
    The techs are also pretty damn innovative. (Pssh, Wizard techs are the damn best)
  20. CopperBoltwire
    CopperBoltwire
    4/5,
    Version: 1.25
    The inability to set Max level or how many points you get per level,
    and lack of guidance as to where one could possibly find the various guardians and the like,
    makes this mod only a 4 out of 5.
    Everything else is AWESOME.
    Having way to much fun with this mod.
    The way it was made makes it feel like a part of the game.
    Almost makes me wonder why it's not vanilla. Almost.
    1. ThornyFlora
      Author's Response
      Update 1.3 will add overleveling, which, while not exactly a choice to increase level cap or stats gained per level, will allow you to purchase scrolls, one of which gives you an extra stat!

Also, Guardians are in Vanilla Starbound, so I didn't think better guidance was necessary.

Thanks very much for the review, and I hope it will eventually be a five star one with the upcoming changes :)